HP 2630 Deskjet All-in-one Printer vs HP M130FW Mono Laserjet Pro Multifunction Printer
“Whether you’re a professional, businessman, or student, it’s unlikely that you’ve not heard about paperless offices and homes. The idea behind the paperless office and home is supported by multiple variables. These range from everything like the environment to the finances. Using less paper and printing devices means that less power and resources are used which supports the environment. Moreover, reduced use of consumables and energy also helps in saving a good deal of money. The paperless concept has many proponents, but it is still far from reality in the majority of homes and offices. Have you ever wondered why such an environment and pocket friendly concept has not caught on? Most offices and homes in the country are still using printers and paper as a part of their daily routines. The reason is simply that they all still need a printer. These same reasons apply to you.”
Why You Need a Printer
1. “It’s Easier to Edit and Modify Printed Documents Regardless of what argument you put forth, it’s an undeniable fact that editing and making corrections is much easier on a printed document than on a digital document. This isn’t just an off the bat opinion but something that is true for the vast majority of people in Australia and the world.
2. Paper Will Always Be Cheaper Than Servers and Computers Printing tools such as paper, ink, and printers will always be cheaper than digital tools such as servers, external hard drives, and computers. In fact, there’s only one scenario where printing tools turn out to be more expensive than digital tools and even that comes with a caveat.
3. Hard and Soft Copies Often Supplement Each Other’s Benefits In most small to medium scale offices, you’ll see paper being used simultaneously with digital tools like cloud storage and web applications. Even some of the large organisations make use of Managed Printing Services (MPS) from big brand names to manage their documents. This happens because there can be synergy between the printed document and the digital document.
4. Printed Documents Are Much Better When It Comes to Marketing Irrespective of how many digital marketing solutions people develop, marketing campaigns involving printed documents will always perform better. The sole reason for this is that printed documents such as brochures and catalogues form a personal connection with the holder that a digital marketing document cannot.
5. Printed Documents Are More Difficult to Ignore Another element is that it is easy to get distracted while viewing digital documents while the same cannot be said for printed documents. In fact, because an extra sense is involved with printed documents they are twice as hard to ignore as digital documents.
HP 2630 Deskjet All-in-one Printer
“Save time and money with HP's most affordable wireless all-in-one printer to date. With a hassle-free setup and easy printing from your mobile devices, the HP DeskJet 2600 All-in-One removes the complications of your everyday printing needs. Dynamic security enabled printer. Intended to be used with cartridges using only HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP electronic circuitry may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- Easily print from your mobile device
- Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets
- Get connected and start printing fast with easy setup from your smartphone or tablet
- Easily manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app
- More ink. More savings
- Print up to twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges
- Get high-quality prints – time after time – with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable
- Wirelessly print, copy, and scan
- Print, copy, and scan while saving money and space with a wireless all-in-one printer
- Output tray minimises space when closed, reduces jams, and holds 25 sheets when in use
- Put your printer wherever you want with this compact design
- Manage your printer effortlessly thanks to an easy to use control panel” Click here to read the full specification list of the HP 2630 Deskjet All-in-one Printer
HP M130FW Mono Laserjet Pro Multifunction Printer
“Keep things simple with a compact HP LaserJet Pro powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices,1 scan, copy, fax (M130 fn/fw), and save energy with a wireless MFP designed for efficiency.
- Designed for efficiency
- Print, scan, copy, and fax (M130 fn/fw) with a compact HP LaserJet MFP that fits into tight workspaces
-Wait less. Print up to 22 pages per minute,2 with first pages ready in as fast as 7.3 seconds
- Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology
- Tackle tasks and scan to email and network folders from the 6.9 cm colour touchscreen (M130 fw)
- Mobile printing made simple
- Print from iPhone® and iPad® with AirPrint®, which automatically scales jobs to the correct paper size
- Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint - Print directly from your mobile device to your Wi-Fi Direct® printer – without accessing the company network
- Send jobs from your smartphone, tablet, or PC to any company printer, using Google Cloud Print™ 2.0 - HP quality – print after print
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp graphics with precision black toner
Don’t be fooled by alternatives that mimic Original HP. Help ensure you’re getting the quality you paid for
Track toner levels with print gauge technology10 and produce the most prints possible
- Quickly replace your cartridges, using auto seal removal and easy-open packaging”
Source credits: https://blog.inkjetwholesale.com.au/printer-education/top-5-reasons-why-you-still-need-a-printer/ http://www8.hp.com/za/en/products/printers/product-detail.html?oid=16779296#!tab=specs http://www8.hp.com/za/en/products/printers/product-detail.html?oid=9365261
All opinions expressed in this article are not the onus of the publisher nor supplier.