Free Delivery Stationery South Africa – How To Qualify For Free Stationery Deliveries From Waltons South Africa
They say nothing in life is free. This isn’t always the case, though! Waltons proudly delivers stationery orders (placed online at waltons.co.za) free of charge when the order exceeds R500.00.
There are some T’s & C’s related to qualifying for free delivery: When ordering online, if you have any queries, please read the delivery policy before placing an order.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the policy, feel free to contact Bidvest Waltons.
- National Offices - Western Cape - 021 442 2100 / 2000
- Free State - 051 410 9800
- Gauteng - 011 620 4000
- Klerksdorp - 018 462 5872
- Kwazulu Natal - 031 582 3700
- Northern Cape - 053 831 1971
- Or you can e-mail us at : email@example.com
This policy applies only to merchandise purchased via the Bidvest Waltons website, www.waltons.co.za
1) Delivery for orders below a value of R500 will incur a delivery charge of R85. Delivery of orders over a value of R500 is free - except when the order includes 5 reams of paper. In the case that the order includes 5 reams of paper; the balance of the order value must exceed R500 to qualify for free delivery.
2) Bidvest Waltons undertakes to do everything possible to ensure the secure and timeous delivery of all your purchases.
3) Bidvest Waltons delivers only to addresses within the Republic of South Africa.
4) Please check your order, contact and address details carefully before you submit it as changes cannot be made once you have received confirmation of your order.
5) Before the possession of the product/s can take place, the credit card used to purchase the product will need to be produced, as well as a valid identity document of the card holder.
6) Should you request Bidvest Waltons deliver the product/s to your physical address, then you should note that all orders will be delivered during normal working hours (between 08h30 and 17h00) on week days only, and will be delivered in due course. Please ensure that there is somebody available at the premises to receive the order. The cost of the delivery will be as displayed on the website at the time of making your purchase. This may vary from time to time and may change without notice.
When Receiving Your Order:
1) Proof of identity of the person signing for the parcel will be required (valid proof of identity will constitute an Identity Document book or a driver's license)
2) The identity number of the person receiving your parcel will be noted on the Delivery Note by the courier/Bidvest Waltons representative, and you will receive a copy of the signed and completed Delivery Note and a Tax Invoice for your records.
3) Please ensure that the Bidvest Waltons sealing tape securing your parcel is unbroken and the parcel is undamaged.
4) In the unlikely event that the tape is broken or the parcel damaged, the following may occur:
- You may inspect the order against the Delivery Note to ensure that everything is correct before signing the Proof of Delivery document. Should any item/s be missing or damaged, this will be noted on the Delivery Note and both you and the courier/Bidvest Waltons representative will initial next to the notation; or
- You may sign for the order without inspecting it; however this will be noted on the Delivery Note. The courier/Bidvest Waltons representative will then initial the Delivery Note, and in the unlikely event that any product/s is found to be missing thereafter, Bidvest Waltons will not accept responsibility for said product/s; or
- You may request the courier/Bidvest Waltons representative to return the parcel, clearly stating the reasons as to why on the Delivery Note. Thereafter, you will be contacted by a Bidvest Waltons representative in due course.
Bidvest Waltons makes every effort to ensure that the information displayed on our website is up to date and accurate at all times. However, should an ordered item be out of stock, or any other delay in delivery will occur, every effort will be made to contact and inform you of same and, if necessary, make alternative arrangements.
Why not create an online account with Waltons today? Click here to get started!